Welcome to the Arete 2021 Season!
We are so glad you’re joining our team! We believe there’s a lot to look forward to in the new year, and here are some things to get you started on the right foot.
Here are some helpful links for you to access right now:
- Chapter Launch Dates Click this link to find out your chapter launch date. We will update you on the location as the date gets closer. This is where you (or a teammate) will pick up your swag and meet your leaders and teammates. We will follow all local Covid protocols.
- Arete Buddy If you are new or newish (joined in the last year or haven’t met teammates), we welcome you to fill out this form, and we will pair you with a veteran teammate. In addition to your leaders, this teammate will be your mentor, answer questions, cheer you on, and show you the ropes.
- Join our Slack channel. This is new for 2021 after many members requested a way to chat with teammates and share information without being on social media.
- Join our Facebook groups: This is where we discuss meet-ups and events and share inspiration and photos. If you aren’t on Facebook, don’t worry! Some people either create an account just for Arete or get their information from email or their friends. Click on All Chapters and your location to have access to the groups:AND join one of the following:
- Arete 2021 Challenges, Training, and Racing Find out about our 2021 challenges, racing support, and where to access training plans.
- Current 2021 Sponsors. This is a list of our team sponsors with discount codes. These codes are exclusive to Arete members only.
- Final Surge Access training plans for various distances, races, or fitness goals. You will receive a link to the training plans within the next week. These plans will be updated seasonally to reflect options for races and Arete 2021 Challenges.
- Arete Trail We have partnered with ultra studs and coaches Jec Ballou, Makiko Yamashita, and Angela Rebol to bring you Arete Trail ultra training plans and trail meet-ups and a summer trail camp. To find out more, read this recent blog on #AreteTrail
Have a great day!